7. Terrible chariot jams on the way to Grandma's house
6. Young Israelite boys with slingshots shooting at the giant inflatable Caesar balloons which highlight every Phatama's Thanksgiving day parade (Phatama, a holiday tradition for 60 years)
5. You think 4 days of turkey leftovers get old? Imagine roasting a camel! (Would you like the hump or a leg?)
4. No meal would be complete without an appetizer tray consisting of kumquat dip, those little round sausages that everybody likes but don't know what they're called, and Kentucky fried dove.
3. Ahkmed seltzer, helping heartburn sufferers for 3 score and 7 years
2. Men bonding after dinner while watching rip roaring gladiator games on TV
1. Women suddenly having the urge to go to the Jerusalem marketplace the next day
From "Bible Humor Top Seven Lists" by Dave Veerman and Rich Anderson:
Q: What do you get when you cross a turkey with a centipede?
A: Drumsticks for everybody!
PASS IT ON!
Yeah, you can send this Funny to anybody you want. And, if you're REAL nice, you'll tell them where you got it! www.mikeysFunnies.com